Sunday, January 8, 2012

Double Chocolate Turkish Delight Cookies

Like chocolate cookies? Chocolate chips? Turkish delight? Why not combine all of these elements to make an epic double chocolate turkish delight cookie? I did!


Find a double chocolate cookie recipe (by "double chocolate" I just mean one that makes chocolate flavoured cookies with chocolate chips in them) and add about an equal amount of turkish delight as chocolate chips. Or more, or less... whatever you feel like. I cut the turkish delight into fairly small pieces and covered them in a little icing sugar so that they didn't stick together too badly (although I can think of much worse things than finding a big hunk of turkish delight in your chocolate chip cookie!).

I wish I had photos that adequately captured the gooey insides of these cookies, but alas, they were eaten too quickly to be well documented. You'll have to make some of your own if you want to see inside.

Serve them warm and watch them disappear before your very eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment